Toon Boom Animation Inc. today announced the release of Service Pack 1 (SP1) for both Storyboard 1.5 and Storyboard Pro 1.5. In addition to several product enhancements and performance improvements, this Service Pack includes:
A new Optimize project command to remove unused elements and compress drawings or flatten all drawings in the project
The possibility to create one-frame panels
The possibility to apply commands and operations to a selection of panels, such as Reset camera, rename scene, Copy and paste camera position.
The possibility to select layers throughout a selection of panels allowing many alterations, such as show/hide, rename and flip.
- New options to export projects in PDF format
- New commands to allow camera positions and moves to be copied and pasted
- New Save Project option for Mac OS X
- New Panel navigation preferences
In addition, the PRO package gets:
- Improved capability to import Final Draft script
- The possibility to optimize the bitmap export
- New options to export to Movie
Current Toon Boom Storyboard 1.5 and Storyboard Pro 1.5 customers can download SP1 for free from toonboom.com, from their My Products page.